Old 01-05-2018, 06:45 AM   #11
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
They are pretty buried in stuff so could be tricky. Don't use a pin it would be too big. Strip the paper/plastic off of a twist tie and use the wire from that. If clogged it is probably right at the nozzle so that should clear it. Of course whatever is clogging it can just get pushed back but at least you will know that is the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS2017 View Post
Ok update

I spotted a junction that joins the tube together under the hood (passenger side). I separated the two tubes and gave it a real puff from the nozzle and even drained the washer tank by hanging the tube outside the car and let it drain all the way.

There seems to be be some restriction in the passenger side nozzle as when I blew it from the drivers side nozzle it was less harder to blow. Put it this way like blowing a golf ball through a hose pipe lol.

Maybe the nozzle on the passenger side is gone or maybe blocked, going to get a pin and see if I can get anywhere, other than that I have to hope I get it fixed under warranty.

(update) - tried a pin and it went in the nozzle but of cause its L shaped, so will need something the same size and flexible.

Though I learned today how to drain the bottle that holds all the water for the windscreen
Try as I suggested before.