View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 03:15 PM   #422
PandaBRZ

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Neal has been working on my car since 2014 and I've had the honor to watch him grow his business from a small garage in Santa Rosa to his own shop in Concord. The biggest reason for me coming back to Neal time and time again is trust. He's a mechanic you can trust not to upsell you on useless mods or services and his expertise on the 86 platform is unmatched.

Over the years, Neal has helped prep my car to be a fun street and track car, building it up with the essentials. I told him what I wanted to do with the car and we planned a list of mods that would make the car better, and not ruin it. He has actually talked me out of several mods that would have made the car less pleasant to drive on the street, which I appreciate.

Most recently, I experienced an axle seal leak after tracking my BRZ at Thunderhill West. The seal had turned oval and was letting differential fluid leak out. Neal diagnosed the problem and fixed it for me in no time. He also noticed that my throw out bearing was about to go and helped me replace it with a 2017 throw out bearing and upgraded Verus forged clutch fork.

Neal continues to be the only mechanic I take my car to because I trust him. I value his expertise, honesty, and work ethic. If you have an FRS/BRZ/86, he's the one you should go to for work.

Read my writing about the BRZ on my website.
PandaBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PandaBRZ For This Useful Post:
funwheeldrive (01-21-2018), Irace86.2.0 (12-29-2017), mkivsoopra (12-26-2017), tintumz22 (12-27-2017), vintagemxer (12-30-2017)