View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #25
Pointmutation

Drives: 2016 ZC6
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami301 View Post
Yes, but I think you have to acknowledge that's a fraction of the 86 related items that were available a year ago, for example- not to mention the 86 specific signage is nearly all gone.
Looks similar to me. And what 86/BRZ signage? That small blue one that says 86&BRZ parts location?? 10/2016 looks more stocked than 3/2016 was. Some stuff that was only one left in 10/2016 are more stocked now. Some of the generic TRD and STi badging is moved to separate badging sections. I don’t see the Grazzio stuff this time or the STi flexible V bar but I see more Cusco stuff now. Generic stuff that was in the 86/BRZ section, like the Rays lug nuts I don’t count as 86/BRZ specific stuff. Still have the plethora of tail light and reverse light options as well as HKS and Blitz intake and ECU stuff and other smaller stuff like A/C knob covers, reverse-lockouts, dead pedals, etc. and I think the exhaust mani stuff moved to the right but I didn’t look too hard at those it since I already have an aftermarket one and am not changing it out any time soon.

3/2016

10/2016