Old 08-07-2017, 09:20 PM   #11
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaftos View Post
For simplicity's sake, to look nice, sound nice, and go fast. My car is a daily, and sometimes I do the occasional drive up fifty or so miles through some mountain roads. So, not sure exactly what you mean by these suggestions being useless.
You will have guys telling you to turbo, slam, go with light weight pulleys, do engine swaps and all sorts of other weird and wonderful things. Some of those things are a great idea if tracking, hard parking at shows or drag racing but are piss poor for a daily driven street car. That is what I mean by some suggestions would be useless.
If you simply want to enhance the driving then start with the header, drop in filter and tires. Then drive for a bit to workout for yourself what else you may want to change. Don't base you plans on what some random stranger on the internet says he did. There are guys on here that will have you totally screw up your car if you follow their advice so tread carefully when following recommendations.
D5teph (08-08-2017), spike021 (08-07-2017), Spuds (08-07-2017), stranger things (08-08-2017)