View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:35 AM   #18
leevanf

Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited A/T
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzie View Post
We need a legit check thread like with other goods forums.
and what is the definition of a legit thread?
from what i understand this is the "Subaru BRZ General Forum", and if you read the descriptor, it says - "All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe"
ALL (everything) about THE (not just yours, not just mine, but THE) BRZ Coupe.

My questions are all about not-just-MINE, not-just-YOURS, but THE few BRZ Coupes that pop out in my country that I am asking for information about.
Which I believe very well fits under the topic of "All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe". My Photos are legitimate, my information is legitimate, you may contact me to send you the photos as well if you want them for some reason. I post my questions here as well because the other thread groups are under "FT86" so i presume that refers to Scion/Toyota units. hence all my questions - even technical or financial, as long as about the BRZ Coupe - are here.

Now regarding the second point of "with other good forums" - what is the definition of that?
I actually think this forum is good because it allows people to share "All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe".
So I actually thought I can ask anything that I am generally curious about ""All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe" here.
Or am i mistaken?

Going back to your suggestion, yes a legit check would be great for a good forum.
But there may have to be a council to discuss on what constitutes "legitimacy" and what merits "a good forum".
For starters, I suggest legitimacy can be controlled by a back-end team of moderators who do background checks on people and maybe ask for social media accounts? Maybe there you can also find out how I am indeed actively searching of a unit in my country via ads and social media posts.
For "good forum", I think a "good forum" is one that is able to uphold its objective. In this case - it does. This is ""All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe", and I AM discussing about THE Subaru BRZ coupe - if the forum allows me to continue asking anything about the BRZ, then it is a "good forum" because it upholds its vision.

Last edited by leevanf; 07-07-2017 at 04:02 AM.
leevanf is offline   Reply With Quote