View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #13
shire1976

Drives: 86 GT MT
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Today I picked up my Thunder Silver GT. Manual in NSW

I won't provide a review as I'm not a motoring journalist. However I can say this car leaves me breathless. I'm amazed Toyota has produced this sort of car at this price point. There is no question it will be car of the year, it's a game changer.

I know Silver isn't one of the popular colours, but it blows me away, it shows off the car's lines so well.

And seriously if you can't wait 6 months for a GTS why not track down a GT, the wait will be shorter. I was a little worried about the dark interior, but I love it, the all black suits this car's personality, the seats are amazing, the gear stick and wheel feel just right. For 10 seconds a few weeks back I considered a Veloster, it's interior has been praised, it looks more flashy, but it's interior feels like a toy, the GT is the real deal.

Finally a big thank you to newft86. He bent over backwards to get my deal done, I found him via this forum and I'll be recommending him to others I know who want an 86. He deserves success that the 86 will bring him, because when it comes to car salesmen he leads Sydney on the 86.

Last edited by shire1976; 06-29-2012 at 06:52 AM.
shire1976 is offline   Reply With Quote