View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #217
Grimlock

Drives: BRZ and NA
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZWood View Post
You shouldn't touch the shifter unless shifting, the blind spots can be taken care of with sticky round adjustable mirrors that rotate put right in the lower inside corners, and the clutch engaging at the top facilitates heel toe shifting.
How are you heel-toeing? In all of the methods I've seen you use your left foot for the clutch and the right foot for the brake and gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
The seat belt rubs my neck a bit
Agreed. But I wear a lot of shirts with collars and it doesn't rub with those shirts on (the belt pushes against the collar).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagaliscious View Post
Well this is a bummer. The center console where the cupholder isn't adequate? I have 2 pair in my current car...
I want storage that isn't visible. I'd really like a cover for the center console. I'll ditch the cupholders as I don't drink in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post

What's the point of the little indent between the cup holder and the shifter? Honestly I just don't know and it bugs me. It looks like an after thought, I'm sure the manual says its for coin storage or something ridiculous, but it just seems like it was meant for something else that got deleted from the design.
Heated seats in the BRZ. I wish they would have done something interesting for those of us without heated seats. It just looks cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empower-auto View Post
Stock wheels and tires. Cheap cheap cheap...
The tires are actually expensive. They are there more for fuel economy ratings than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyron686 View Post

- Seat recline/memory: Have to readjust every time you use backseat.

- Seatbelt into neck: Need to lower the entry, or get a proper plastic guide. Raising seat height helps a bit but I want to be LOW.

- Storage/Sunglasses: Hopefully new center console addresses.

- Ingress/Egress: I'm a skinny guy and yet getting in and out I still scuff panels with my shoes etc.
I agree with these things. I guess my biggest complaint so far is lack of covered storage. The center console is fine, but I really want a cover for it.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote