Cole
Not a troll

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 5,399 Times in 2,694 Posts
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
I kept a running commentary because I knew 2 seconds in this was going to be a total joke and that guy is everything wrong with these types of videos. I was right.

Holy crap this is one of those losers who thinks production quality is more important than content.
Seriously douche poseur in every possible way.
5 minutes in and he is still whining like a loser. Holy crap does he know how to drive?
I want to set doucheboy on fire. Only way to make him entertaining.
bla bla bla, production quality of video, whine cry bitch moan.
Did he actually write a script or is this totally bullshitted?
Poster child for everything wrong with youtube videos.
seriously it would take 5 minutes on google to know the auto didn't meet noise levels with the changes. Not that hard to figure out.
I don't need 5 camera angles to see you can't drive.
whining about the noise. Seriously?
he really can't drive.
I'm stunned he complimented the auto trans. He's right but it is shocking.
"I've already given the conclusion 600 times." What an asshole.
Holy crap, what a total loser. "Toyota doesn't build a 4 cylinder engine."
What? What the hell are you smoking? Again, 5 minutes of research and this douche nozzle would know exactly why Toyota wanted to use a boxer 4. Did this loser do any research at all?
Oh yea let's compare a $25k car to cars twice as expensive. Seriously what a fool. Even the S2k would be $41k in today's market.
Yup, a power loser snob. Totally misses the point, even as he says it is amazing to drive.

I feel really awful that I might have given this person money by watching the video. I'd so rather watch Doug DeMuro, Everyday Driver, or people who have actual functioning brains that aren't trying to be poseurs as hard as possible like this loser is. I literally cannot say enough negative things about this person. He is everything that is wrong with our society.
Personally I enjoy Demuro's videos. Love how he goes through quirks of the vehicles he drives.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
why? (01-21-2017)