cjd

Drives: 2017 BRZ
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,714 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teseo View Post
Its bother me the fact the wheels i like cost $4000 plus tires and with that amount of money i can do the car FI. RPF1 are more common than xxr here and for me doesnt look good on a orange car.
Ouch. Well, that's a tough spot to be in. That said, you can probably only get started on FI for that budget... it will cost more over time too. No reputable wheels with a similar look exist at a nicer price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulreapersteve View Post
No reps on my car! Its just not worth it.. even if it was simply a pure DD.

Anyhoo, if all else fails, I've seen people parting ways with rpf1s for very low prices in the past - they pop up now and then.

And I'm only 165lb currently! I suppose I can try to drop back down to my high school weight of 130... :P
For AutoX, as nice as it is to look unique and exactly the way you like, it's hard to beat the RPF1 for price/performance. And that saves you a little more to get the dailies you really want.

Also, just be a healthy weight. I could attempt to reach the 120lbs I left HS weighing (on 5'10" frame, I was skinny...) It's just not realistic given my old age and deteriorating conditions. Still, I could probably stand to lose a few pounds. The question is whether it's cheaper than fancy parts on the car; if it makes me live longer, it'll definitely cost more to be healthy and thin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjd For This Useful Post:
soulreapersteve (10-27-2016), Teseo (10-27-2016)