View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 12:48 PM   #306
HeadBanger
Senior Member
 
HeadBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: '14 Subaru BRZ
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 979
Thanks: 204
Thanked 409 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Here comes a massive dump. I'm not even sorry.

I don't know how many - or even if any of them - count as landmarks, but who doesn't love photos of twins?
Apologize in advance for quality. Some are cell phone, some are GoPro, all are hosted on Facebook


A week after getting my car in June 2014, it was the Ottawa club's spring cruise. Here we are at Chateau Montebello, in Montebello Quebec






A few weeks later with a new to me set of wheels I went out for a drive with my friend and his '74 'Cuda. That thing is a hell of a car. 340 4 speed! This lighthouse type thing is in Grenville Quebec.



In the fall of 2014 I went on a solo road trip to 'Murica. 3 days and over 1500km. I went through New York, Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire.

Crossing the bridge in Cornwall Ontario



Quick stop for a photo at Whiteface



Lake Champlain and a New York sign near Fort Ticonderoga





I honestly forget where this bridge is, but it was my first time seeing a covered bridge





This is Saco Bay, near Portland Maine. My first time ever seeing the ocean. It was one of the best moments of my life.







I met a very nice couple who were from Lac-Megantic Quebec who were kind enough to take a photo of me.



If I remember correctly, this is just outside of North Conway New Hampshire. The view was breathtaking.



At the base of the Mount Washington Auto Road, mentally preparing. I'm afraid of heights! lol
Mount Washington was the point of this entire trip. Unfortunately the road was closed half way because there was a blizzard at the top of the mountain with winds around 70mph. I was talking with the gentleman at the gate, and he said one year on the 4 of July the road was closed due to snow!



This is approximately half way up the mountain. It's as high as I could go. The pictures don't portray it very well, but some of the clouds were maybe 30 feet above my head, and it was quite windy





Once again on Lake Champlain. This time on the Champlain Islands.



At the end of December 2014 I went to Nova Scotia to visit my girlfriend who was living in Wolfville.
Entering New Brunswick (No Funswick)



Entering Nova Scotia



At The Lookoff, which is near Wolfville. The body of water is the Atlantic Ocean, the Minas Basin.





This is Halls Harbour on the Bay of Fundy as the tides were coming in.



August 2015, Cars and Coffee at Lamborghini Montreal



That's it for now. I need to get out and take some photos of my car near stuff! Unfortunately every other trip we've been on has been with my girlfriends TDI.
__________________
Life's too short to drive a boring car
HeadBanger is offline   Reply With Quote