Old 10-20-2016, 10:31 PM   #20
R2RO

Drives: 2013 FR-S, 2013 FR-S(2JZ Build)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleong View Post
I don't want to say "never"... but... I'll never sell this car... I love this car too much... I've put so much into it... Not just financially but I've invested so much time building a lot of it with my own hands and I've put a lot of thought into a lot of little things that people will never see or know. If my words come back to bite me one day, it'll be because of something important, like family.

I'm just changing it up... I've been tracking the car since summer and I don't plan on doing shows much longer. If I do it'll be with a gutted interior. Shows just happened to come about because of friends. I built the car to run on the street and track. So that's what it'll be doing going forward.
I 100% understand you man, I would only sell my FR-S if it was due to a family issue and I needed the cash for them. I plan on keeping mine till I die or it breaks. I also just picked up another project FR-S today, I plan on building that one up with a Spare 2jz that I had laying around my garage that was going to go into another car that I gave up on. Either way GLWS, all those pieces look mint and will sell quick.