View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
ChrisOkc8

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo8ius View Post
good info. I would assume that the one on NW Expressway sold pretty quick and that would've been the same week as mine. I suppose if I absolutely had to know I could just call the 5-6 major dealers and ask when/if they sold their first FR-S. I figure the bigger dealerships probably all got 1 at about the same delivery time from the factory. There is a decent chance someone else got theirs before me.
That's awesome that you picked up a BRZ. I assume from your location info, that you made a special trip up here to get a particular/available one.

93 octane gas has been fun to locate in Oklahoma BTW. I know it's available on 63rd and Western. Have checked most of the other locations posted in various forums via Google search. Haven't checked a station on Memorial between Hefner Pkwy and May though. The 104th and I44 location had it, but has closed shop. I'd be VERY happy to find out if any other OK owners discover stations that have it; especially closer to Norman, OK. I'm told by the station in Nichols Hills that he is having to have the 93 brought up from Texas, because the OK refinery/distribution channel doesn't provide it anymore. It's $5.04/gal at that station. At least 91 is "acceptable" to run on, although if I plan on getting on the gas much I think I'll want the 93 in there particularly if I do a track day or something.
Yeah, they're totally ripping us off for the 93 octane out here in Oklahoma. Back when I had my celica gt-s I would always use the shell gas station off of 63rd and Western. I'll have to check out the gas station off of Memorial since I live down the road from it. I know they had e85 over there.
ChrisOkc8 is offline   Reply With Quote