FNCrazy
Rambling Man

Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT - In Heaven Now
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. BRZ View Post
dude....literally. why are you so lazy to search! you know there are plenty of YouTube videos that show how to install headers and theres even a diy thread on here too for that. people like you who don't search and recreate threads should be banned.
Wow! A little over the top aren't we? What makes you think I know there are YouTube videos of this header?? Especially on an otherwise stock frs?? I knew exhaust videos were there of course, but most people who have this header have aftermarket exhaust. How do I hear only the header in those videos again? But, you're right, it didn't occur to me, probably because of all that I would suspect. But nah, some random Internet troll decides some other random member must know I knew all about this and I'm just fucking lazy, making sheriff brz come in and straighten out this forum member,as is his fucking job, policing everyone else while being a prick about it.

And what makes you think I know there's a diy article??

And of course I searched. The main point of this thread was to see what kind of man hours (you know, to pay a shop?) it would take to install. So tell me please, how a DIY thread is going to help me when there's little chance I'll do it myself??

Again, I searched. You say this is a duplicate. Feel free to search yourself and show me the thread I missed that told shop hours for install of this product. I will then apologize and hopefully learn from the master of search.

Again, lazy?? Should be banned for not finding a thread that may or may not exist? Wow. Is someone having a rough day?

Peace

All we know is.... He's called The Stig

Last edited by FNCrazy; 07-30-2016 at 01:50 PM.
FNCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote