FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemgikim View Post
Help!!
Every time when I try to shift the gear during acceleration, I hear this buzz... is there anyone having same trouble like this? or knows why its doing this? I went to the dealer and swap disk and clutch but it still doing the same thing...
Please help!!
Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
So, do I understand that you have had the clutch replaced ..... ??

What did they replace .. clutch disk? .. pressure plate .. ? flywheel .. ? release (throw out) bearing ..?

And there was no change to the "buzzing sound" before and after the clutch was replaced .. ?

Do you have any exhaust mods.. ? If so, what .. ?

@Ultramaroon will take it from here ......

humfrz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
Yessir.

That's an old clip from @7thgear's October 2012 thread here. Troll post?

Yup, it's a common issue alot of people had when I first came onto the forums. It's the throwout bearing, usually greasing the clutch forks would help, if the sound still continued it would require a new throw-out bearing
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (07-04-2016)