Tectoniic
#FiftyShadesOfBlue

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 1,425 Times in 730 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Take it to three or four places to try to fix it first. Make sure you run the costs up as much as possible.
Oh and in your thread make sure that you never comment back or remotely acknowledge when the supplier corrects the problem. That is important since we can't have people thinking the vender's actually care or do a great job of taking care of people when they actually know there is an issue.
Submitted my RMA today at lunch to return my defective DRL LED. Not even 20 minutes after that Diode Dynamics had already approved it and are sending a replacement along with a return box to send them the bad unit. They have had nothing but the best customer service on the 3-4 times I have called or emailed them. I will never understand why people don't go to the proper channels at the beginning for RMAs or product complaints....off to the Vendor Reviews to drop a good review!

The Following User Says Thank You to Tectoniic For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (06-28-2016)