Old 04-25-2016, 08:52 AM   #69
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowReaper View Post
There it goes lol. Missing the point. Point ---> "Calling people out even if they're going through some trouble <--- Point. Don't look like your going through lost cars or anything, so yes I called out your call out.

You think everybody should just hold hands and sing happy songs no matter what the situation? Sounds like it was worth it.
Ahhhh the cigarette butt in the grill guy. No your comments make more sense. So because I disagreed with you there then all I do is rip people apart eh? Interesting concept based upon two threads where I happened to disagree. Please point out others where I have made comments when people had problems. I think you will find that the majority of my posts in other threads were made in attempt to help or even in defense of people that others were ragging on.

I said not one word to Sera when he was "going through some trouble". Not one, even though I did think to myself "dumbass" the other guys had it well in hand. I did not voice my thoughts until he had the car back and posted a long story on how it was a set up. It was that story which I was objecting to not his overall situation. Him and I hashed that out (and I am sure we provided much entertainment in the process) and this is the last I will say on the subject.