View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:22 AM   #3921
Clipdat
Proud of BOXER

Drives: Subaru Boxer
Thanked 6,846 Times in 3,675 Posts
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
datclips, I like that. I'm down with that. People at work regularly call me "Greg" And "KC" in passing, even though neither are anywhere close to my name. I think the other day someone even called me "Daniel", again I just roll with it and reply like that's my name. Pick your battles, I say.

Lots and lots of traffic and cyclists today. Complete opposite of last month. Oh well, what can you do?

@TheMedakaBox: Don't get a header, your exhaust sounds perfect as it is currently. I'm always amused at how often you love to rev it up for all to hear. When you were rev matched blip downshifting in front of The Junction, I heard it and thought "What is that, some kind of exotic?? Aston Martin? Ferrari?!" and then I looked and saw you - "Nope, it's just TheMedakaBox"!

@undefindedt: Sorry for "hushing" you during the driver's meeting. I guess in retrospect I already knew that you know the ropes and know what to expect on these drives. Apologies if I came off as a control freak asshole - I just wanted to make sure everyone drove within their limits and had a good time. P.S. How is your pup?

@PMok: Your engine now officially sounds insane. I would take the fact that yours is louder than other JRSC setups as a blessing in disguise. The JRSC is all "I'm blown, bitch!" and the Edelbrock is all "I might be stock! TeeHee!"

@BigFatFlip: Thanks for the radio call-outs regarding group position (at least I think that was you). Lets go for a smaller drive soon, maybe just you me and my Golf R buddy.

@MisterSheep: You've now shown that you are as crazy as I am. I was going at my absolute limit on Mines and you were on me like white on rice. (no pun intended due to us both driving Whiteouts) I guess this shows that staggered can keep up with square?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Sky View Post
Really thankful that datclips make this happen.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz
I'm old and lazy
Clipdat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clipdat For This Useful Post:
07jazzrs5gt86 (04-17-2016), BigFatFlip (04-17-2016), PMok (04-17-2016), Pwolf (04-17-2016), TheMedakaBox (04-17-2016), undefindedt (04-17-2016)