Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #14
Grimlock

Drives: BRZ and NA
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbxgz View Post
MD - Silver Spring - Herb Gordon Silver Spring - Sales

Sales: Lakshman Sukar, Jason Withrow, Mike Roy (Sales manager)

Story: I Started shopping for my BRZ back in October/September 2011. Originally I put down a deposit at Fitzgerald Subaru in Gaithersburg MD. After promising MSRP they added a 2k mark up the day before the orders started. Ended up going to Herb Gordon and the difference in my experience there compared to Fitz was night and day. I got calls and updates on the car constantly. The entire sales staff was great, honest and up front; no games. The original deal was 700 over invoice and they stuck with that deal even when the car started to generate hype (I think they are now selling their cars for MSRP +100). They also were able to get me %1.99 financing over 60 months.

Funny thing is, more than half the staff at Herb Gordon used to work at Fitz Subaru but left due to there shady sales tactics and scummy ownership. Some other FT86club members have had good luck with Herb Gordon as well and I HIGHLY recommend them. A+ experience.

I second this.

MD - Silver Spring - Herb Gordon Silver Spring - Sales

Sales: Lakshman Sukar, Mike Roy (Sales manager)

Story: I had a great time dealing with Lakshman Sukar and Mike Roy at Herb Gordon Subaru in Silver Spring MD. They were very accommodating. They appraised my trade in and allowed me to drive it a couple of weeks before my BRZ came in. They stuck to their originally quoted discounted price, and went the distance to make sure that the front license plate bracket was not installed. I also was asked if I wanted the car washed or not. I declined the wash and drove the car home with the vinyl wrapping still on.

Lakshman knew I am pretty OCD about the condition of my cars, and he did an excellent job. Even the financing guy was good to deal with

A+ experience. I would send my family there.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grimlock For This Useful Post:
Deslock (06-11-2012)