Old 06-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #442
Tbomb 25
Balance over power...

Drives: 13 Hot Lava Frs, 88 Supra Turbo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunzite View Post
OK, so you are absolutely certain the Mustang's handling could be drastically improved (BS, you have no clue) while the BRZ's is pretty much perfect, and that's an advantage for the Mustang?

By the way, you're using a troll's nick, and you're trolling. What should I believe?

From the video - maybe I'm wrong, but the BRZ seems much easier to control. Nice.
How is it perfect when it lost by 1.5 sec which is about 10 car lengths give or take on a small track (imagine a big track) out braked,lost on the skidpad,lost on the figure 8,lost by a full sec 0-60,and 1/4 mile? No car is perfect for $25k so get over yourselves....wow the fanboyism is certainly steering me towards the Stang. So is this how its gonna be everytime this car loses?It got walked by the Stang, a 350z and a S2000...but all i hear is negativity about the cars that beat it...statistically it hasnt beat any car yet but the Miata. I love this car to but the ricer excuses has to stop just because it loses im sick of hearing its the better drivers car every other car has inferior driver dynamics,you guys are gonna be the joke of the car forums if you keep this up. its a stellar track car but its not fast on the track against its peers, GTFOH what kind of bullshit is that? and every car thats faster than it on the track sucks on the track...jeesh!!!
Tbomb 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tbomb 25 For This Useful Post:
xAgentzero13 (09-09-2012)