View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
iggyhop9

Drives: 2009 Toyota Camry XLE V6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The 4Runner was reallllllllly quiet. It was a loaded 4X2 Limited V6. Much more quiet than the previous gen. My sister had an 05 4Runner and the interior noise was horrible and you could really feel that it was a truck by the ride. The ride on this one had been softened up a great deal. As for the interior, it had that same center stack as the other Toyota trucks complete with nav and such. I'm not a fan of it personally. The seats felt really good and had heaters in them. Didn't look in the back or in the cargo area. The V6 was really peppy. REALLY peppy. The exterior is much improved over the last gen too, IMO. It has a much meaner look to it. This one was in a white pearlescent paint job, which I was told was an extra option on the car. Looked really good, but white's not my color of choice. I prefer a deep red or green. Overall, it's a much improved vehicle and if I was in the market for a midsized body on frame SUV, I'd look into it, especially since there aren't many BOF SUVs left.
iggyhop9 is offline   Reply With Quote