View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:10 PM   #166
The Racers Line

Drives: FRS, Supra, Colorado D, GLC63
Thanked 1,515 Times in 532 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
What a crazy week!

Normally I am closed Monday, but I came in for a very important meeting. A representative for the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger installers came to visit the shop! I am very happy to announce, that The Racers Line, is now an Official Edelbrock E-Force Installer!

Tuesday, brought on more R8 work to get the car ready for Audifest!

Wednesday was a long one as well. The Lancia(which sat under a cover in the shop for a month) was finally torn down to a bare body.(the car was driven in that morning, after the owner took it for one last spin) The car will be undergoing a huge transformation over the winter period. Think "vintage rally car"

Thursday was supposed to be a cleaning and organization day, but the Range Rover that was meant to tow the Lancia out of the shop, decided it didn't like it's water pump anymore.

And finally, Today! The @Pwolf came in to have his new-to-him FT86 Speedfactory catted UEL header installed, and @ravisraval dropped by for an RR-Racing Stage 1 BBK!

And Ravi's car:

Now if the week wasn't enough, tomorrow I am a small sponsor at the MyLife 2015 M-Fest event! It is open to all cars! Come say hi if you see the booth!

Last edited by The Racers Line; 11-12-2015 at 11:35 PM.
The Racers Line is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Racers Line For This Useful Post:
BigFatFlip (10-16-2015), ck-GT86 (10-17-2015), MisterSheep (10-22-2015), PMok (10-18-2015), Pwolf (10-17-2015)