View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
ryoma

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited CWP
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ryoma's CWP 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited

Just picked up my BRZ from the dealer today and wow, I'm in love with the car. It took me some getting used to, but now I like it 100%. At first, the interior and gauges seemed really small compared to all the pictures I have seen. It's so quiet at times that I forget to shift. I have to catch myself to shift before 4k RPM during the break in, otherwise I want to rev it higher. I'm also surprised how much vibrations there are in the shift lever... like wow. I also love the shifting feel. way better than my MR2.

My previous car was a 1986 Toyota MR2 with an ST205 3SGTE engine swap. it was putting out 280whp and was fun to drive but problems one after another started coming up. Recently, it was rear-ended and I took this as an opportunity to move on and get rid of the wallet-sucking vampire that is the MR2. The BRZ and the MR2 are in two different worlds. The main thing was that my MR2 didn't have AC and damn! It's so nice to have AC again. Today was 90F and I was cruising around with AC on, such a nice feeling.

I'll include this mod list for mods that I do to the car through this journey. I want to be able to look back a few years later and see how much the car has changed.

Mod list:

Powertrain:
Brakes:
Suspension/wheels/etc:
Interior:
Exterior:
Misc:

Last edited by ryoma; 11-01-2017 at 09:08 PM.
ryoma is offline   Reply With Quote