Old 02-24-2015, 06:05 PM   #22
sdlynx

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S - Firestorm
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyRZed View Post
@sdlynx I suggest you start by building up Cencal and gathering local enthusiasts in your area. Each group is already doing this in their area, Sac86, North Bay, South Bay, SF, etc. Norcal86 throw big events every year but if you want to find people to hang out with more often then it has to be local people in your area unless you're willing to drive out.

With that said I accept the renomination for Norcal86 Board member.
BunnyRZed, Honestly, every time I try to propose some sort of inclusion of Central Valley, I get the same thing. "If you want to start a group, start a group".

However, it's not about me. I couldn't care less where the meet-ups are. If I'm interested enough in going, I find a way to go. Finch knows this about me as well. I'm talking about the lack of representation of the Central Valley in NorCal86. When the club started, it was started with the idea of having a representative board from different areas. This is why the board is comprised of the folks there.

You have representation from Stockton, Daly City, Sacramento, San Ramon, and Hayward. That's a pretty good representation of the group, but it does leave out the Central Valley from the group.

Last edited by sdlynx; 02-24-2015 at 06:38 PM.
sdlynx is offline   Reply With Quote