View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #41
houseofsuffering

Drives: 2013 M/T Limited WRBP BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
Lowest I've had was 4 miles on my MK1 MR2 but I literally took it right off the truck. I was in the dealership when they brought the truck in and drove it from the truck to the shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
Nice. I've never been there for the offloading but the S2K did have all the wrapping, spring spacers, etc still in it when I first saw it so it definately wasn't test driven yet. The GS-R was.. partly by me. I actually can't remember what it had pre test drive. It may have been lower as well since I do recall a more lengthy test drive with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaquestion View Post
When I got my 09 Civic DD, it has .2 miles. When I test drove it, the sales guy has to take the plastic wrap off it.
Next time I talk to the sales lady at my dealership, I'm going to tell her that if its possible I want to be notified when the car arrives on the truck. I am close to the dealer and can just walk out of work at the drop of a hat. Her and I have already made plans to have the financing worked out before the car arrives, and I plan on having the insurance ready beforehand too!
houseofsuffering is offline   Reply With Quote