View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Atmos101

Drives: Waiting ScionFRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Even in Ledbetter, KY

I live in a very small town(Ledbetter), right over the bridge is a bigger town(Paducah) where i have ordered my car, a while ago, its a Black 6MT Scion.

I sold my car(08 mustang) over a month to early(just got a great price from it) so its been crazy having to share 1 car when I work 50hrs a week and my girlfriend works even more(real estate agent). I really don't have great grammar and punctuation or spelling so i don't post much but i have been a follower of this car for a bit.

I must say love the community and the site. The reason I'm posting here is to let everyone know how far the passion of this car has traveled, its in my heart and soul. Something about this car just makes me smile, and i have not even seen one IRL yet.

Oh and i just received my new shirt from http://bestwheelbase.com/ (Brushstroke – Red on White), which i intend to wear it tonight at my 6yr old sons kindergarten graduation. Also to when i pick up my car hopefully in a week or so. (wishing)

I just opened it and it made me smile .. OMG its amazing quality artwork. I can see why everyone fell in love with it. Great Job Team Bestwheelbase

Oh and i don't know if I'm the only one that does it but i have to reload this forum like every 5 to 10 minutes. so i don't miss anything about the car and the new owners experiences.

Congratulation to all the First 86ers. and the lucky few with whom already taken home a canceled First86er (awful big shoes to fit into, respect your luck, please don't take it for granite)

Atmos101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atmos101 For This Useful Post:
315FR-S (05-14-2012), bestwheelbase (05-15-2012), Fly Guy (05-15-2012), M&M_Hwy9 (05-14-2012), Pekingduck (05-15-2012)