View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #78
Firefighterjake

Drives: NA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkush View Post
I'll chime in too. Look around for a better dealer that will let you take a BRZ/FRS for an extended test drive. Even if it's used - shouldn't matter. I'd suggest to go with a BRZ, not an FRS, simply because haggling is easier (from my experience). Scion wouldn't really haggle with me, while Subaru was much better. I was looking at all trims - Premium, Limited, Series.Blue. I got the most expensive one, but I got all of the trims down to ~$3k off msrp. I got the bells and whistles (and blue interior and the body kit) for 2k over the very base scion's msrp.

I'm 22 and I commute ~60 miles each day for work. I figured if I'll spend that much time in the car I'd rather have something I enjoy. Love every inch of the car.
Up here in Maine I'm not seeing any new BRZs available for sale . . . one dealer claimed there were only 5 in all of New England . . . supposedly.

Scion dealers here in Maine aren't much better . . . heck, some dealers only have two or three Scions total for their stock. Kinda stinks since I enjoy the haggling and negotiating and pitting dealer against dealer.

I have seen a few used BRZs for sale.
Firefighterjake is offline   Reply With Quote