DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
I think you miss understood. I have zero access to E85 and therefore have no desire to buy a flex fuel kit. I want to know if the app is already installed in the stereo that's sitting in my basement waiting for my car to come out of storage? Also, do I need a flex fuel kit to take advantage of the features of the app or will the stereo connect to the canbus without the flex fuel kit?
Ahh, yes I did miss understand.

You head unit does not have the app installed. The app will be available through the Google Play Store when it is released and can be downloaded from there. You head unit will allow for this and we will make sure it works properly on the head unit as we have them in our vehicles also.

You will need the "PowerPlug" module (what we call it, without the FlexFuel aspect) to control other aspects of the vehicle if you like via BlueTooth. This will be priced around $425 as a full plug in solution without the FlexFuel aspects. You will also need our tune to make it work as expected but should allow for a little more control on your end through our application.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote