View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #210
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK
 
DeliciousTuning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 309
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1989 View Post
I have heard very good things about their tunes, and they have the experience and success tuning the type of build I want to do so I will wait a short amount longer myself but if I do not here something by the end of the week I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company I understand there was only 2 days before the weekend (placed my order late on the 17th so they had it on the 18th). Then the following week there was 2 days before christmas eve, then 1 day after and now today so really only 5 days and if they took the whole week of Christmas then only 2 days, however it is pretty agrevating to not have any kind of communication at all.

I have left voicemails, no calls returned, I have sent emails no emails returned I am hoping it is just do to the holiday and it probably is but a little bit of communication weather it is the message on there machine stating they are out of office from this day to that day, or an autorespond email stating they are out of the office would do just fine. I can deal with bad communication, or even piss poor communication, what I have a very hard time dealing with though is NO communication what so ever....
I would like to start off by first apologizing by not placing a holiday schedule on our website and on our phone system and emails. It has been a very busy time of year and to be honest I just let it go.

As for orders I do know we have sent out all our online orders and also sent out some emails requesting Dongle ID from a couple of people who did not add them in on the order. With that in mind please check your spam folders and you may need to look back as far as a week as we have had problems with emails going to spam in the past and it seems recently also.

I am sorry for the slow reply but this time of year is just plain bad for us and I am looking at bringing on a full time sales representative to answer calls and emails faster for everyone and get orders out the door in a faster time frame.

I am around today Dec 30, 2014, though not feeling that great so that I can answer calls and emails.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote