|
Ah! Mod unlocked the thread, awesome. I met with Shiv two weeks ago and he personally took my car out for a spin. He showed me the AFR's, throttle, and a couple of other loggers on my tablet as he ripped through the gears down a stretch of road near his place. 3rd to 5th, nothing abnormal or anything to signal a dip like on the MaHa dyno.
Shiv said he'd keep to his word about throwing my car on the dyno, this was supposed to happen last week. He mentioned something about getting his taxes done on Wednesday and that I should shoot him a text later in the week -- it'd be the same time he was to put the EQ FR-S on the dyno since he's tuning their SPD turbo. Almost a week later and I haven't gotten a response from him.
.ck
__________________
|| My Build Thread ||

|