View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 08:19 PM   #14
Poodles

Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stugray View Post
If you are "just trundling along" then you had better not be seeing TC or VSC lights coming on or there's something wrong with your car.

You can drive this car well into the realm of "Reckless driving" on the street without ever seeing TC or VSC lights.
For those that claim to see them "all the time" on the street they had better check their definition of "normal driving style".

I drive with the assists all on all the time unless I need to get out of an icy spot.
Even a full day at the track (and about half a set of tire's lifetime) and my 18 year old son and I left them on the whole time.
Yes we saw them come on at times, but for a new driver in performance driving school, they were just fine.

You need to have better than average skill levels to ever NEED them off for performance reasons.
(I admit that if you own one of the twins you likely ARE better than an average driver)

I think he's talking about the lights on the dash that come on when you turn the system off. They are mildly annoying at night.
Poodles is offline   Reply With Quote