View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #731
luluma

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRx View Post
It did surprise me how good it looks in person. Granted I've got too much invested in my whiteout but if I had a lot of spare change or less of a modified FR-S, I would not mind trading up to the yuzu. The test drive revealed the TRD springs felt a little better than stock, the TRD exhaust was welcoming tone, the dual climate and other cabin features were cool. The TRD kit was easy on the eyes with its clean fitting and color-match weather stripping to hide any gaps. The exterior has already been done by Toyota (thumbs up Toyota!). As for performance, suspension, and the rest - I happily reverted back to modified whiteout. To the future owner of this yuzu or any of the 1500 available, congrats!!

The only fault I saw was this. I won't go into details as we all should be familiar with it. But I can only imagine it becoming worse during ownership or modifications. It only had 10 miles on the odo before I added a few more. Toyota should have fixed this by now.

this can not be fix, and Scion and Toyota is turning their head on this one, you have to live with it.
Many people on this fourm has this problem, and it just can not be fix.
luluma is offline   Reply With Quote