Old 09-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #569
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2style View Post
Man the closer we get to ETA, the more iffy I'm feeling about purchasing the car...
Just how I feel tbh.

So can anyone tell me what the retail price are for all the extra parts for the rs? The body kit, exhaust, etc.

Another question whats the difference between the 1,100 dollar trd exhaust and the quad exhaust?
Have not heard the quad but from what I understand it is just the stock exhaust with different tips. If that is indeed the case then the TRD exhaust sounds much better with a nice low sound that won't instill quite so much hatred in your neighbors as some aftermarket. Whether it gives any performance improvement is a hugely debated subject but in combo with a drop in filter I find there is at least better throttle response then stock. Just make sure that either way you go you plug/delete that damned sound tube so you can hear what you really sound like.

Oh and do not feel "iffy" you can not go wrong! If the biggest complaints are a perceived lack of power (perfectly fine for a DD) which can be fixed with some mods if you need more for your reasons for owning the car and an annoying noise that has zero effect on the cars operation then you are still ahead of many new cars!
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tcoat For This Useful Post:
Mikey2style (09-12-2014)