Old 08-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #27
DustinS

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine FR-S
Thanked 1,415 Times in 804 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
How is the dash with night vision? The photo makes it appear very bright. It definitely looks cool. I am also curious about the huge wheels on your list, planning on FI?
It is bright, but that is what the dimmer switch is for. I had it all the way up, which even with the stock dash was a bit too bright for me. Turned down, it is just hard getting used to blue from red haha. Same thing happened on my Saab when I switched the needles to white instead of orange.

Maybe in the future I will, but the wheels were selected because they gave me the biggest possible contact patch at only 1 pound more per corner vs stock. Which is a lot less than a lot of people are running for a lot less tire. I am still debating on if I am actually going to run them though. I am thinking about switching to 17x8 or 18x8 with a 225. Not sure yet. this build log will get changed quite frequently. I have already switched a lot of the parts, and added a bunch of parts.

Update: Still waiting on my Nameless Track Pipe to be made. Sucks as they pushed lead time from 2 weeks to 6 weeks due to all the orders they have received lately.