PHLonomenal

Drives: Whiteout 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
any other 40ish people here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD-X View Post
Go get yourself a doughnut officer and learn how to post as a adult there's no need for the vulgar language and the "STFU" remark. I guess your like most people one person face to face and on the internet your a person who likes to tell everyone how and what to post.

Newsflash your not a moderator so you can "STFU" ok.

I did post as an adult and didn't address you personally but now I will since you've asked for it...I must've touched a nerve considering all you had to do was let grown folks enjoy the thread. Instead you call YOURSELF a moderator and tell ppl to search on a thread that has a hundred favorable responses Lol. STFU is an acronym(not vulgar)that I'm sure YOU'VE heard before since you don't know WHAT to say outta your mouth at anytime apparently. The doughnut thing, LMFAO(another acronym Lol) dealt with that a million times out in the REAL world from ppl who DON'T hide behind computers dictating policy. So do me a favor and enjoy your evening as I have better things to do. I have work in the morning. Afterall, somebody's gotta eat these donuts. 😉

Last edited by PHLonomenal; 07-29-2014 at 10:52 PM.
PHLonomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PHLonomenal For This Useful Post:
retrosmiths (08-04-2014)