Old 06-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #37
TylerLieberman

Drives: '24 GR86
Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,577 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcake View Post
To each is own, I appreciate there is a variety of stuff to see no matter how dumb I think it is. Even cars that are slammed, I would definitely lower my car to get rid of the wheel gap but when you have to constantly worry about scraping and all that bs that comes along with keeping the car slammed..its not even worth it .. Is there any use to negative camber besides looks? idk, I much prefer a subtle offset. I think that looks nice but then again there is another person out there ready to call me out on that. Cant please everyone, do what you do
Yes camber serves a purpose. -10 degrees doesn't but there are benefits to dialing camber in an alignment. People use camber for different reasons though. Some use it to fit wheels and others use it simply for performance gains.

Some cars are on the extreme side but it's not like they're digging through peoples' wallets on this forum to pay for it. Who cares what they do? I'm not a big fan of some of things I see but I don't feel the need to go through everybody's thread and shit all over it cause I don't like it. Click the back arrow and move along..

This forum is just now.

Better question: Making another pointless thread about a subject that has been discussed 4,376 times on this forum is cool because?
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TylerLieberman For This Useful Post:
mx5 2nr (06-27-2014)