View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #66
autobrz

Drives: Mazda 3
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I agree with your sentiment and can completely understand, despite many others disagreeing and missing the point.

To me, the BRZ was too serious. It's body motions too well controlled to be as fun as a miata where it is still very nimble but less controlled for serious track driving. The difference between precise, fast and nimble, fun can be boiled down to something I asked my friend yesterday, "what do you feel is more fun to drive fast around corners, a car that doesn't have body roll or a car that has body roll?" his answer, "I feel more comfortable in the car without body roll." I continued, "But which one is more fun?" His answer, "Of course the car with body roll will give you more feel and more fun."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fduboss302 View Post
Have most people who have talked about how amazing the driving feel of the twins driven a Miata? I'm really surprised considering that I actually miss the fun factor of my NB (yes compared to the BRZ).

I needed a more practical daily and it was wrecked so onto the BRZ, no regrets. Just surprised there's not more Miata leg humping here.

autobrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to autobrz For This Useful Post:
strat61caster (06-10-2014)