View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 02:36 PM   #7
Integrity Concepts

Drives: Concepts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Secret View Post
im not attached to these subs, aside from the fact that i only purchased them maybe 3 months before i was deployed. and like you said. spending money on new subs when they work fine just isnt all the appealing when im still dealing with issues from my gen.
as for the integrity box. i do love those boxes and having them custom fitted, if you feel is possibly will probably be what i lean towards.
but i also would like to check in with the guy who installed my current setup just to compare
however since i am still 5 months away from being home, i cant commit to anything just yet. but knowing that you guys are interested in the idea is awesome and i will most likely be in contact about it after i return home.
just curious as i cant seem to remember but what were the prices on the boxes?
The current price on our 10" Passenger side enclosure is $339.95, and the Driver side 10" is still $299.95, though this is simply because we have not updated it, so they are both essentially $339.95 as soon as we update the pages.

We have estimated the time and materials needed to modify one of our 10" enclosures to be compatible with your 12" subwoofer. At this time we would ask $40.00 additional to perform this modification to each enclosure. So each enclosure would end up being only $379.95 to house your 12" sub!

Integrity Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote