View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 04:10 AM   #10
BC-Boy

Drives: 2013 Brz sport-tech
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
aha ok im not putting 2 stroke oil in , i was actually a bit steep into a case of beer when i wrote that it really sounded like a good idea , i dont have loud crickets but they do come and go. i have however solved a problem that has been lurking around me ever since i got the car, that is CHEVRON 94. i will make a seperate thread , but all i have to say is that when its a good batch it does tune like a 94 BUT there seem to be more bad batchs than good, i now run vpower 91 and seriously didnt have to detune all that much , just slightly pull back on ignition and afr is great. i will be running OCTANANIUM from VP fuels its coming in tomorrow, then im going to dyno next week after my oil cooler install, my 91tune vs my 94tune that i allready had (with the VP additive) and a new tune to take full potential of the VP additive which is supposed to yeild 96oct and it does have lubrification properties that are good for injectors and such.if this doesent quiet down the injectors i bought some redline fuel additive, its does feel slick, so im sure it will help ill only add a bit,quite the cocktail. this should be interesting.
BC-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote