View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
Kolian

Drives: Raven Black scion frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool I need some help with tire wear on my 2013 scion frs

This is from my iPhone so if I have any mistakes sorry in advance

I have a 2013 scion frs. My rear tires have been wearing out very fast. The car is fully stock except for an exhaust and aftermarket str rims staggered and concave I think that's what it's called the rear tires are a little bit stretched. I don't have any other mods no camber kits fully stock suspension. My new tires in the rear have 3k miles on them and the inside of the tire is almost gone. I had these tires for about 10 weeks and I don't understand why they are getting used up so quick I had alignment done when I bought the rims and tires 10 weeks ago and after 2k miles I rechecked my alignment and tire pressure. The alignment is all good and my tires are at 40psi. Only the inside of the tire is getting used the outside is perfect and the front is like brand new but the inside of the rear tires are really low. What else could be causing my tires to use up so quickly. I have drifted it like 5 times in really rainy conditions and I don't think I could have used so much tires in 5 different drift times..

I don't know we're to post this so any help will be grateful. This is my second car and I worked really hard to get it but I keep having these problems and I don't know what could be causing them.
Kolian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kolian For This Useful Post:
ZionsWrath (04-19-2014)