View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #341
phloozy

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinturboCamry View Post
You guys know the Estimated Ship date means NOTHING right? It's all automated now. The people you're chatting with are not part of the company you're buying from. It's just a call/chat centre.

I've hired companies like that to anwser phones. If XXX number rings, you anwser as "Welcome to Shitty car parts, how can I help you?" If ZZZ number rings, you anwser "Welcome to even shittier parts, how can I help you?"

They know NOTHING about price errors and sure as shit can't honor any errors. The ppl behind this company can literally be 1 guy in his garage with a domain and a laptop drop shipping everything. He's not going to absorb thousands and thousands of dollars. Asking the online chat reps about your shipping date is the exact same as asking UPS agents about your package, they read what they see on the little screen in front of them.

You're all kidding yourselves if you think chatting with a guy behind a screen means anything.
well listen here mister. I sure as gosh darn it better receive my headlights that I ordered knowing there was a pricing mistake on or else I am going to write a nasty letter and thats the god truth! No fat cat company is going to screw me out of screwing them over! I am the only 1 who does the screwing around here mister!