View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #24
Zero90

Drives: "14 BRZ Limited - SWP
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammunition View Post
Are you kidding? The guy made a simple request to see pictures of the BC tail lights installed on members' cars, and the majority of posts thus far have been of Lamborghinis, people telling him not to forget the Lambo doors, etc.

It gets old, and as someone who has these tail lights I think that they are just gorgeous in person. I get that people don't like them because I didn't either the first time I saw them, but all of the absurd comments about Lamborghinis simply because their general design is very similar to that of the Aventador has been played out - it's like telling someone they should never have a double cheeseburger unless it's a Big Mac.

The majority of mods posted on this section of the forum are completely non-essential for anything other than demonstrating, or enhance our own personal tastes/preferences, so why make a post just to poo poo someone else's choice when they're asking for help?

@op - I hope you like your new tail lights! You'll be able to tell immediately once you see them in person how much thought and work went into making these. It is hard to get a decent idea of how the BC tail lights look in person because of the reflection on the lens, so again this pic won't do them justice, but hopefully it is helpful to you -

Thanks man! I kept wondering if I should not get them because so much negativity was being said about these but I'm confident that I will love them and I will install them this coming week !
Zero90 is offline   Reply With Quote