N1rve

Drives: 2019 BMW ///M4
Thanked 1,167 Times in 714 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyGFX View Post
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, currently I drive a 335i. It has a JB4 tune, intake, oil catch can, downpipes, ACT Street clutch, brand new OEM flywheel, LUX halos, 20" Vossen.. etc.. etc.. Will be parting out to trade in.

Anyways, I'm currently looking to buy an FRS, because I want something that will be better on gas and is trackable (Yes, I know the 335i is trackable, but my pockets ain't that deep). So I decided to trade my 335i in for an FRS, and also looking to pick up a Prius C for my mother. So being that I am buying two cars at once, and my credit is amazing.. I can finance it all after putting the BMW down. But here's where the problem comes in..

I went into the local Toyota/Scion dealership and they were trying to give me only 10k for my 335i (KBB had me at 14k trade in, Blackbook had me at 13K) and wanted to charge me 28k for asphalt FRS with I don't even know what upgrades that brought the thing up that high.. I asked them to fine me a WHITE one with no upgrade.. HAS TO BE A MANUAL and only upgrade I want is the $875 radio. I'm happy with the $27k out the door they were trying to give me for the Prius though..

My question is, what SHOULD I be paying for a White FRS with JUST the radio? Because they said they found me a bone stock FRS with nothing in it.. for $25,600. And I told them that if they can get me out the door for around $10k before taxes on the FRS then we might have a deal, since I'm buying TWO CARS from them.. I thought this might be one hell of a deal.. since they get close to $40k off of me, and on top of the fact that they get a car out of it to re-sale..

Sorry if this was unclear to read, I've been waiting all day to post this.. and I've been reading on this forum for almost a good 2 weeks now.
Scion pricing is non negotiable. What you see is what you pay.

A 2014 Scion FRS Manual -- Non Monogram Series with a radio added.... is 27048 before taxes.

Whiteout also has an additional 395 dollars tacked on for the pearl paint.
N1rve is offline   Reply With Quote