View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
suprachica79

Drives: free Hyundai, 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Canuck View Post
That's it! Rightness and wrongness aside, I can see how the way some guys play they have to buy into that 'warrior'/'go to war' mentality and how that is promoted by their coaches.

The coaches have a captive/suggestive audience, so the buy in for bounties must be fairly easy.
My issue with Harrison is that he goes to make an illegal hit on purpose. It's not the whole "lack of contrition" that bothers me, it's the fact that he plays with the intention of illegally hitting players and doesn't care. Just to bring up an example, the Colt McCoy hit this past year. He purposely shot up, going helmet to helmet with McCoy, knowing full well that it was an illegal hit, and basically said, "I don't care, that's how I play the game." Well that's not supposed to be the way you play the game. As much as it sucks for us Steelers when he is not on the field, he is a liability on the field for the whole NFL and should be suspended, and if he still doesn't get it, he should be banned from the sport. I don't care how good you are, if you intend to make illegal hits and send people to the hospital, you need to be taken off the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn248 View Post
Reminds me that I need to work on finding a JDM girlfriend, or maybe JDM modified for US use as I don't think I could learn Japanese.
suprachica79 is offline   Reply With Quote