View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
Yamajee

Drives: Rocket Bunny'd GT86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive_brett View Post
i think the car looks good, but the eyelids make it look sleepy.
Well, here's the thing. All of my project cars or any cars that I've owned had either angry or sleepy eyes, I don't know what it's called but think of it as the Z engravement zorro makes when he leaves or the question marks resembling the riddler in the batman forever movie, trademark is it? .

Quote:
Originally Posted by C130NAV View Post
IMO I think she looks nice. Throw a turbo on that thing to represent and you got a looker. If I wanted a car that looked like an everyday sedan than I would get an Audi S4. Oh wait already got one of them and that thing smokes em :-) Its your car and your story!
Thank you!

Well FI is coming soon but I'm taking it easy for the first low xx,xxx miles. Haha!

This is why I'm really not tempted to remove the eyelids and just want to keep the car the way it is now. Still haven't looked at the car in daylight but I'll try to take a pic in the morning/afternoon and post it, sometimes it differs, I like how the weaves of carbon fiber change like hologram or something that's why I don't want to paint the hood but if the eyelids and tint on the headlights are killing it then oh well guess I'll have to remove them for the sake of not painting the hood or removing the canards.
Yamajee is offline   Reply With Quote