View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #51
KamakazeProject

Drives: 2014 Firestorm FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitigir View Post
It is great that you are walking away from this. Any chance you can rebuild this car ? LS1 engine up ?He...heheh.... you know ?

Most of the times, left turn drivers that cause the accident is at fault

Anyways, after all the accidents of all kinds that i have seen, your is not a dumb, reckless one.

I have seen people lost traction at the corners and Bam...or lost traction on gravel, and or on wet road....all kinds.

I mean any accident are BAD and BAD, but I hope people Respect their cars, and learn with it in a parking lot or so, before pulling something not to be proud of on the street, and get into an accident.

The traffic law was made to protect everyone. Your experience, and respects to your car and skills will protect you!

Both of those will only leave the Unfortunates out to be involved in any kind of Accident. I am sad for you/your unfortunate, and also glad that you are Alright.

Be well, recover fast, so you can do all kind of fun stuff. Oh, and remember to slap that Van drivers with as many Dumb tickets, violations, insurance compliments as much as you can.
Yep any type of accidents are bad either your at fault or it is the other persons fault, and im glad i came out relatively unharmed. Yep thats why i hired a lawyer to do the dirty work and slap the other driver for as much as they can, while i try and continue my life. and for the rebuilding part, no since i technically did not own it ( was only on my 5th month of lease) mercury is gonna take my car on tuesday and im guessing auctioning it off. im removing my coils and hoping they are still in working condition this next few days

I personally dont like driving in the rain because so many accidents occur when it hasnt rained in a while especially in my area always 1 accident when rain hits, i just stay inside stay warm and play video games! I dont drive to places every hour of the day, i barley had around 2700 miles in 4 months lol!

Last edited by KamakazeProject; 11-15-2013 at 09:08 PM.
KamakazeProject is offline   Reply With Quote