View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #62
Kage

Drives: 2000 Celica Gts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Kage
I should finnish college fall 2013, so when I get my tax refund in early 2014 I'm buying the car. That and March 2014 I turn 25 so my insurance will DROP! So this will be a Graduation present / B-day present to myself.

This couldn't possibly have been said better!
Hope you don't mind me stealing part of it for my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
Honestly, I'm a purist so I'm going to trust something that's right out of the factory and is tested with a good warranty. Than what stuff I can do to it, maybe it's because I got older and the mod bug in me is gone. I only want to do very few subtle things to my car, I'm a pragmatic person and I have other things I need to worry about. Doesn't mean I'm not a car guy and won't participate in club activities, I care first and foremost about what my needs are in the car and not to get "Props" from people.

I'm not ricing it out for attention, I'm not flushing it to join a culture, I'm not keeping it stock for resale. I'm making this car for me and me only. And if you're my friend and club members that know me they'll respect that and respect is much better than props.

I'm not saying your way is wrong, this car is made for everyone in every aspect. there is no single way of going about it. As long as you make the Car for you.. the driver, the owner. Because that's why they made this in the first place.

I'm probably speaking for a number of people when I say we're not getting the first years because we don't want to rush right into it, we want a database to work with and some sort of experience from the aftermarket, the manufacturer, and the enthusiast.

So I have alot of respect for the people who are getting the first year, you guys are the pioneers for something great. Thanks!
I care first and foremost about what my needs are in the car and not to get "Props" from people. I'm not ricing it out for attention, I'm not flushing it to join a culture, I'm not keeping it stock for resale. I'm making this car for me and me only. And if you're my friend and club members that know me they'll respect that and respect is much better than props.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote