View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
Jive Turkey
the tuna, no crust.

Drives: 2014 Hachiroku of the year
Thanked 1,770 Times in 761 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
as soon as i got the car i wanted to ditch all chrome and silver. so as soon as i could i wrapped everything in micro-suede myself.

The sued began to fade a bit, and also i had other ideas for the interior so i switched to the all black trim.

here is my alcantara wrapped interior bits VS. black

and a full shot of my interior then

Also here is a little mod that i personally LOVE...a courtesy light. most higher end cars have them and its so subtle but makes a huge difference. at night i always find myself looking for the heated seat buttons or i can't see whats in the cupholders and i dont want to turn my dome light on...so this is PERFECT in photos its really hard to make it out but its just really soft red lighting that makes it possible to see the center console at night but it isn't distracting at all. i'll let the pictures explain:

test fit LED, make sure tip of LED is inside the hole, and aimed at a slight angle towards the rear:

then mount the LED in place:

i just wired it to my radar, just a power and a ground. thus it will be on when ignition is on...and off when car is off. really simple.

and finished product:

can see at night what it does, but the cellphone can't capture how thin the light spreads...its really barely noticeable but perfect to see interior.

Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jive Turkey For This Useful Post:
6-Shift (01-05-2014)