tacoss23

Drives: '08 328i, '13 Accord Sport, '13 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dealer: Heuberger Motors
Sales: Clint Earhart
Finance: Dawn P.
Vehicle: '13 Subaru BRZ (New)

Since most of the reviews here are short, I'll keep mine as well.

Story: I you live in Texas, specially Austin-Houston-San Antonio area, you'd know what I'm talking about when I say "old style dealerships ripping everyone off". I was looking for a good deal in a BRZ and I simply couldn't find it around here. I'm not the kind of guy that pays MSRP or just shy of it, neither should you. So anyways, I found out about Clint and the price was unbeatable. Even with shipping to Austin my BRZ was below Invoice Price.

Experience
For the price he offers you would think the customer service would be in the low side, and honestly who would care (you are getting an amazing price). But that's not the case, my experience buying from Clint was outstanding.
- He answered questions/emails at ridiculous hours, and on weekends.
- Even after I closed the deal with him, he still treats you with the same diligence he was before he actually "made the sale".
- Dawn P. is equally as effective in communication and doesn't try to push into buying all sorts of addons that you might not want. She makes the finance part of the sale a breeze, and not uncomfortable like most dealerships' finance-guys.

All in all, best experience buying a car.

Buying a vehicle is all about Price and Honesty. Simple as that. Meaning, the most important part is getting the best price possible, and having a honest salesperson that it's not there to trick you out of every cent he possibly can. If in top of that you get outstanding customer service, then that's amazing. That's exactly what I got dealing with Clint from Heuberger Motors. I'd highly recommend to anyone buying a Subaru to contact Clint first.
tacoss23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tacoss23 For This Useful Post:
Deslock (10-26-2013)