View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
SigmaHyperion

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBRZer View Post
I'd be a little leary of this advice as it really depends on whether or not the individual franchised dealerships are under a larger management group. The larger groups tend to have their own body shop that they send their damaged vehicles to and in my experience, tend to do a shitty job.
I guaran-frickin-tee you that no Ferrari franchisee is sending their cars to the same place they send their Kias to. Unless they happen do awesome work on Kias too.

Ferrari owners are some of the most anal-retentive motherfuckers on the planet -- yeah, some of the new owner douches aren't, but the same dealers also provide service to the vintage guys, and a Ferrari dealer actually makes most of their net profit off the service and the vintage parts inventory they maintain for these older cars. No dealer who wanted to retain his franchise for more than a month would send their vehicles to anywhere other than the absolute best place in town -- regardless of wherever they may send 'other' brands in their dealership network.
SigmaHyperion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SigmaHyperion For This Useful Post:
whaap (10-13-2013), Wo6M (10-13-2013)