Old 09-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #293
Pitman
Living the dream

Drives: Fensport AVO Turbo GT86
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodename47 View Post
I think that the general issues are those who buy due to the general forum consensus. I've been and driven a Sprintex powered car, I know it's not going to be out racing Lambos and I know there will be faster turbo 86's but I like the way it drives and I'll be happy with the end power result even though it's not capable of 1010whp. I intend to drive a turbo (AVO) soon and Litchfield have a Rotrex s/c released soon but for £/hp for me, the Sprintex wins. Plus the tuner is right on my doorstep so that influences the decision too.

There's a lot of factors to consider. I love how these threads start off with a genuine question and then result in meaningless crap..... which I've just added to.
Steve, you can drive my AVO turbo car any time you want to, although ideally after the Ultimate racing rear exhaust has been fitted, and the final stage 3 mapping has been done. Unfortunately, due to Adrian's availability, this is currently scheduled for mid October. That said, the wait will be well worth it
Dave

Edit: Just added more meaningless crap
Pitman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pitman For This Useful Post:
Kodename47 (09-11-2013)